Our PromiseIn preparing for guests to visit, we take every precaution we can to ensure that our service levels meet and exceed your expectations, and the Lodge is clean, welcoming and ideal for your stay.
Front Desk and Reservations
- Please call ahead or book online in advance of your arrival.
- Guests are required to wear masks at all times in all common areas.
- Guest check in remains at 4pm ET and check out at 11am ET.
- Front desk agents will practice social distancing and strive to reduce direct contact with guests.
- The lobby will have markers arranged to ensure six feet distances are being adhered to.
- Luggage carts and carriages will be sanitized at the start and end of each shift and will be available upon arrival and departure. We ask that you wipe down the carts before and after usage. Wipes will be available in the luggage rack storage room.
- Our team's health is very important to us. If anyone is showing signs of being sick, they are sent home and our return policy adheres to the State of NH quarantine guidelines.
Employee and Guest Health – Social DistancingAll Guests, vendors and staff are required to wear a mask in all public areas at all times. Additional sanitizing products are available to you in public areas. Signage has been posted throughout the property reminding employees of the proper way to wear, handle, and dispose of masks, wash their hands, sneeze, and to avoid touching their faces. We ask you to follow our social distancing guidelines which include, but are not limited to:
- maintaining 6 feet between you and other parties
- wearing a face mask at all times in public areas
- washing your hands on a regular basis
- limit groups to 10
- limit elevator use to one family group at a time
Health, Safety and HousekeepingWe have always had very high standards for cleanliness, but it is even more imperative that we follow strict protocols in a world where COVID-19 is so easily spread. We have created hourly protocols to ensure we are cleaning and sanitizing all high-touch areas on a regular and scheduled basis throughout the building. We are minimizing the frequency of our service to your room. We are committed to cleanliness and safety for our employees and guest. We strive to adhere to the American Hotel and Lodging Association’s new Safe Stay program. Safe Stay is an industry-wide, enhanced standard of health and safety protocols, designed in accordance with CDC guidelines to meet the needs of the current public health crisis through:
- Guest Rooms. Industry leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols are used to clean guest rooms, with particular attention paid to high-touch items including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, light switches, temperature control panels, alarm clocks, and luggage racks.
- Daily Housekeeping: Guest Rooms. For your safety and the safety of our staff, housekeeping services will be limited to cleaning measures between guest stays only. No staff will enter an occupied room unless there is an emergency situation. Upon request fresh towels, additional amenities, or additional sheets or pillows will be delivered to the guest door in a plastic bag.
- Linens, towels and laundry are washed in accordance with CDC guidelines, including washing items as appropriate in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. Items are laundered on the warmest permissible water setting and dried completely. Dirty linen shall be bagged in the guest room to eliminate excess contact while being transported to the laundry facility.
- Extra pillows and blankets stored in the guest room closets will be removed and available upon guest request
Indoor Pool, Hot Tubs and Saunas
Our indoor pool and hot tubs are open and cleaned on a regular basis. In accordance with State of New Hampshire policy, our saunas are closed.
Reminders – SignagePosting signage throughout the Lodge reminding guests of appropriate physical distancing guidelines and the need to wear masks.
We are All in This TogetherLastly, we are closely monitoring government policy changes, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, government mandates, and public health advancements and will continue to make changes as necessary or appropriate to our protocols and procedures. We will be warm and welcoming, as always—just from behind a mask, or through a text! We ask for your patience and cooperation as we strive to ensure your visit is a memorable one.